ACPA is the community for medical professionals and individuals interested in the treatment and/or performance of research on oral cleft and craniofacial conditions. Members are encouraged to engage in ACPA programs and to network with other ACPA Members.
- Access your ACPA Membership Information
- Learn about ACPA Membership Benefits
- Log in to the Member Website
- Participate in the ACPA Online Community
- Read The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal
- Join a Special Interest Group
- Attend ACPA’s Annual Meeting
- View Educational Opportunities and Resources
- Find out more about Team Care
- Post or Apply for jobs in the ACPA Career Center
- Read the ACPA Code of Ethics
- Support ACPA Programs
Contact Us for more information.